Wondercide Natural Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Home - Flea and Tick Killer, Prevention, Treatment - 16 oz Lemongrass
Safe & Effective Cat and Dog Flea SprayWondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray. As an alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home is the natural flea and tick treatment that both kills and repels with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus, it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, and is pH balanced for healthy skin and a fresh smelling coat... Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages....
Best Flea Control For Dogs And Cats
- ASIN: B01M8GFPXG
- Color: Lemongrass
- Brand: Wondercide
- UPC: 019962890826